Rooms & Amenities
The Lodge has eight modern guestrooms, each with a unique theme. You can choose a room with a private bathroom or one with a bathroom down the hall. When you arrive, you will receive a key to your room and a key to the front door so you can come and go as you please! The gathering room has the original stone fireplace, and an antique player piano to sing along to. The library has hundreds of books, DVDs, and board games for your entertainment. The huge wrap-around veranda has a spectacular view of the lake and Mount Rainier, as well as picnic tables and hummingbird feeders, and is a great place to relax. The sun room upstairs overlooks the lake and is a favorite place to have your cup of coffee in the morning.
- Family Friendly! Kids Welcome! Make Treasured family memories!
- Stay connected with our Free WiFi Internet Access
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast includes Muffins, Bagels, Hot and Cold Cereals, Fresh Fruit, Yogurt, Milk, Juice, and your choice of Hot Beverages
- Gift Shop has essentials like sunscreen and insect repellent, as well as some fishing supplies, memorabilia, and hand-made crafts.
- Swimming and fishing right from our Dock
- We have Fishing Poles for the Kids, and Kids under 15 do not need a fishing license
- Complimentary Snacks and Popcorn provided in rooms
- Cedar-Lined Dry Sauna to relax in
- Firewood down at the Lakeside provided, and all the Makings for S’Mores included
- Croquet, Badminton, Horseshoes
- Perfect for Family Reunions and Retreats, Weddings and Celebrations
- Only 20 minutes to the Entrance of Mount Rainier National Park
- On the National Registry of Historic Sites since 1974
- No Smoking in any indoor areas
- All rooms are on the second and third floors. We have no handicapped accessible rooms
- The Lodge has no accommodations for dogs or pets or crated animals
Check-in / Check-out
- Check in time: 4:00pm – 9:00pm
- Check out time: 11:00am
Rates and Reservations
- $125.00 to $165.00 plus 9.8% tax (per night, double occupancy – subject to change)
Gift Certificates are available
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discovercard, American Express
All reservations require a credit card to guarantee the room
Call 360-492-5253 between 10:00am and 8:00pm, or contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
Entire Lodge Rental
Rent the whole lodge for your Family Reunion, Conference, Wedding or Retreat! We make a perfect get-a-way for everyone in your group with a central location to all your activities. All eight rooms can be reserved for $1,180.00 ($1,295.00 with tax). If you stay any additional nights, you get $150 discount for 2 nights, and $300 off for 3 nights.
- 1-14 days prior to the date of your reservation – NO REFUND unless we are able to rebook the dates you had reserved. If we are able to rebook the dates then we will only charge you the $25.00 cancellation processing fee
- All Cancellations will be charged a $25.00 Cancellation Fee
**In the event of Damage/loss/excessive cleaning/smoking/pets, Mineral Lake Lodge reserves the right to charge your credit card for appropriate repair/replacement/cleaning expenses and evict violators of policies immediately without refund.
Our Rooms with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
(Click on an image for a larger view)
Our elegant Victorian Room will take you back a century, to a more graceful and genteel time. It has a queen-sized bed that is an antique iron and brass bedframe that originally belonged to one of Mineral’s founding families. Other antiques date back to when the Lodge first opened as The Mineral Lake Inn, including a table that is pictured in a 1910 photo of the Lodge! The private bathroom has a large shower. It is located on the second floor. Rate: $165.00 per night.
BirdHouse View Room
The bright and cheerful BirdHouse View room is a bird lover’s haven, and looks out over the garden and surrounding foothills. It features an queen-sized bed, and the private bathroom has a bathtub/shower combination. This room is located on the second floor. Rate: $165.00 per night.
Our Americana Room is decorated in vintage red, white and blue for an old-time patriotic look. It has a queen-sized bed, and features original 1906 bead-board paneling. The private bathroom has a bathtub/shower combination. This room is located on the second floor. Rate: $165.00 per night.
Gone Fishin’ Room
Our Gone Fishin’ Room is popular with all the fishing enthusiasts, and will inspire you to go out and catch the Big One! Located on the third floor, this room has a queen-sized bed, and the private bathroom features fishing décor and a roomy shower. Rate: $165.00 per night.
Our Rooms with a bathroom down the hall
(Click on an image for a larger view)
Moose Country Room
The Moose Country Room features friendly moose in red and black plaid. The antique bed, desk and typewriter make it a relaxing writer’s retreat. It has a full-size double bed, and the bathroom down the hall, and is located on the third floor. Rate: $125.00 per night.
Wilderness Retreat Room
Our Wilderness Retreat Room is our only room with 2 beds and is located on the third floor. Beadboard walls and windows overlooking the woods and the oak trees, it feels like you are sleeping in a treehouse. It has one full-size double bed and one twin bed, and can accommodate 3 guests. The bathroom is right across the hall. Rate: $145.00 per night.
Bear Crossing Room
Our Bear Crossing Room is decorated in a friendly bear theme, and features an antique iron bed. It is on the third floor and looks out over the woods. The bed is a full-sized double bed and the bathroom is right across the hall. Rate: $125.00 per night.